We’re closing our travel issue this week, but before we print, we need to choose a cover—and we want your help.
Above are the leading candidates, selected from just a few of our favorite stories in the issue: on a Park Slope pasta master who rolls and cuts to order, a Noma co-founder’s New York empire, a gimmick-free Clinton Hill bar that only serves New York libations and a three food-forward itineraries for Lenox, MA, Chicago and North Carolina.
We think you’ll love the stories behind these images. But first tell us—which should make the cover? Tell us and you could win a 1-year subscription to the magazine.
See the options below in order of appearance. We keep the right to make the final call, but value your input.
- Hands making pasta—Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Burano’s fishing boats in the Venetian lagoon—Courtesy of Venissa
- A mantis shrimp dish at Ristorante Venissa—Courtesy of Venissa
- Creamed corn at Catch Restaurant in Wilmington, NC—Baxter Miller
- Plating beets at Grand Central’s Agern—Cayla Zahoran
- A dish at Grand Central’s Agern—Cayla Zahoran
- Consider Bardwell cheese—Eric Medsker
- Pasta making tools—Scott Gordon Bleicher
- New York booze at Cardiff Giant—Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Flags lining a Lenox, MA street—Scott Gordon Bleicher
Can’t see the form? Vote here or leave us a comment!